Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Saying Good Bye

Shortly after Thanksgiving time my husbands grandmother got very ill. She has had a lot of health issues over the years and has ALWAYS pulled through.

She did not this time.


My family and I have been in Cape Coral for two weeks now. We where lucky enough to spend some time with her before she left us to go home with GOD.

I can't even begin to tell you what an AMAZING woman she was!

A love for the lord, her husband, and family like I have never seen!

Meme and Papa where married for 55 years and about to have their 56th in April.

A LOVE like no other!

I will some day do a post on her quilts and crafts, she could quilt like no other and she used to have a porcelain doll shop in her younger years.

Meme, we love you and your in our hearts FOREVER!

R.I.P. your now home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...