Sunday, November 18, 2012

Red Chair Makeover

The chair BEFORE.
 
I had to glue two pieces back together in the seat part and this is my "this will do" way....rope and a bungee cord.
 
 
I have taken a step into the photography world and I need some props for photos. I will be using this chair on Tuesday for a photo shoot.
 







I used Krylon Dual spray paint and primer in one.
Color: Banner Red
 
 
 
 
 
 
Linking To:

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special The Shabby Nest
Furniture Feature Fridays

3 comments:

  1. it has a very swedish vibe, yes? what is more festive than a little chair painted red? i am feelin inspired...

    hope you'll have a moment to stop by, and i'm hosting a giveaway as well today:
    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/12/personalized-lovely-giveaway.html

    peace to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...