Monday, October 6, 2014

Dollar Tree Halloween Pinwheels

Halloween is one of our boys favorite holidays and with it falling on a Friday this year we have decided to have a party.
 
I've chosen a color scheme of black, white, and orange.
 
 
 
 When I came across these not so pretty pinwheels at the Dollar Tree I knew they could made into something great!
 
 
I found these Trick or Treat coasters as well. I used white coffee filters and black paper streamers to make the centers.
 
 
 
 What the pinwheel looks like. Its a sturdy thick paper!

 
Hot glue the paper streamer to the back of the coaster and than hot glue the coffee filter to the back of the coaster.
 



 
 
Hot glue the whole thing to the pinwheel and you're done.
 

 
 
It's an inexpensive and easy addition to the party décor!
 
 

 
Home Stories AtoZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...